- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Textile Solutions business, mainly serving construction markets and posting sales of €520 million (~ $752 million), will remain part of Saint-Gobain’s High-Performance Materials sector.
This transaction, with an enterprise value of $640 million, is part of the Saint-Gobain Group’s strategic plan to focus on construction markets, which began with the acquisition of British Plasterboard in December 2005 and was followed by the sale of Calmar in April 2006 and Desjonquères in March 2007.
Visit www.saint-gobain.com for more information.