- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell delivered a $9 million grant to help pay for the $30 million project. FLABEG expects to generate as many as 300 jobs at the plant, which will be the company’s first U.S. facility of this type. (FLABEG’s facility in Brackenridge, Pa., manufactures mirror glass for automobiles.)
The company expects to begin construction in October, open in the spring and be in production by October 2009. First deliveries are scheduled for November 2009. The factory will have a capacity of up to 1 million parabolic curved mirrors annually. It already has orders for 700,000 mirrors.
The company’s website is located at www.flabeg.com.