- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Completing the plant are LGV storage lines supplied by Sima, a company that specializes in the design of machines and systems for product handling/storage, along with the production of automatic laser-guided vehicles and computerized supervision systems. The automatic Sima shuttles installed at the new Camposanto plant serve four sorting lines and the ultra-fast QiK palletizers supplied by Sacmi Automation.
Optimized for management of 333 x 333 mm tile, this new plant has an output capacity of 25,000 square meters.
Visit www.sacmi.com for more information.