- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This year’s ABI faculty includes Nancy Markoe, gallery owner and designer in St. Pete Beach, Fla., and Milon Townsend, glass artist and writer in Rochester, N.Y.
Seminar topics will include Finding Your Market; Keeping up with the Economic Times; Pricing; Display and Merchandising Techniques; Creation and Evolution of a Wholesale Product Line; Policies, Procedures & Controls that Prepare You for the Bumps in the Road; and Trends in the Market Place
For additional details or go register, call (828) 252-0121 or visit www.artsbusinessinstitute.org. Some scholarship assistance is available.