- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Rio Tinto remains very concerned about the four employees detained in Shanghai. The Australian Government is keeping the company fully briefed on its efforts to assist them. Rio Tinto will continue to work to support the employees and their families and colleagues.
Rio Tinto continues to operate in China and is maintaining high levels of iron ore shipments from Australia. The company’s website is located at www.riotinto.com.
Additional details regarding the case are available via the links below.