- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Ceramic Manufacturers Association (CerMA) recently announced that it will hold its Annual Conference April 19, 2010, in Nashville, Tenn. Topics will include “Sustainability-More than a Buzzword,” Mark McGinley, Ph.D., University of Louisville; “Complying with OSHA Mandates,” Tina Kline-Douglas, OSHA; “Managing Energy Costs,” Alan Olson, Ferro Corp.; and more.
This year, CerMA will meet concurrently with the Society of Glass and Ceramic Decorated Products (SGCDpro). CerMA attendees will be able to network with SGCDpro members, get updates on current regulatory initiatives and visit the SGCDpro exhibits.
For additional information, call (740) 588-0828.