- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The facility was part of Maxtech, a multi-plant organization in receivership. The manufacturing machinery was purchased by Mohr’s client, which engaged Mohr to perform this liquidation exclusively on their behalf. The sale is now in progress and is expected to be completed by March 31, 2010.
Brands of available powder compacting presses (50-500 ton capacities) include DORST, Sinterite/Gasbarre, Mazak, Hitachi and Daewoo. Also available are wire belt sintering furnaces, CNC machine tools and much more.
For additional details, call (810) 225-9494, fax (810) 225-4634, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.mohrcorp.com.