- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
MTC’s fused silica rollers can provide a variety of benefits for thermal processing and chemical doping of silicon wafers and module glass. The rollers are inert, have high mechanical strength and offer good wear characteristics, leading to a long life in a challenging high-temperature environment.
For high-temperature applications in aggressive atmospheres, MTC has developed HalSolar alumina/silica rollers, which have improved chemical resistance and excellent thermal shock resistance, and can be supplied with a smooth surface finish
For more information, visit www.morganplc.com.