- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Sugarloaf Craft Festivals, one of the nation’s most popular juried shows of contemporary crafts and fine art, is now accepting applications from artists in all media for its Spring 2011 shows. Jurying for the spring 2011 season begins August 27, 2010.
Artists whose work is exhibited at Sugarloaf shows are represented in the nation’s finest galleries, private collections and museums. Sugarloaf Craft Festivals attract more than 180,000 people each year and generate annual sales of $16 million for participating artisans.
The Spring 2011 Sugarloaf Craft Festivals will be held in:
- Chantilly, Va.: January 28-30
- Somerset, N.J.: March 11-13
- Oaks (Philadelphia), Pa.: March 18-20
- Hartford, Conn.: March 25-27
- Gaithersburg, Md. (Washington D.C.): April 8-10
- Timonium (Baltimore), Md.: April 29-May 1
Artists interested in exhibiting at Sugarloaf Craft Festivals can download applications from www.sugarloafcrafts.com. Applicants must submit slides representing their work and their display space, along with the completed application. Artists who wish to apply online can also complete their application and submit digital images via www.zapplication.org, using the search term “Sugarloaf.” Potential exhibitors may also request printed applications and additional information by calling (800) 210-9900.
Additional information about Sugarloaf Crafts Festivals is available at www.sugarloafcrafts.com and www.facebook.com/sugarloafcrafts.