- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“We invested in bringing the additional capacity online in order to better serve our customers’ needs, as well as the growing demand in the market for our world-class products,” said J.P. Blanchard, global manager of JM’s Filtration and Specialty Nonwovens Business.
The capacity is located at its Waterville, Ohio, facility; the new assets will immediately increase the supply of some products by as much as 35%. Additional capacity is available and will be activated in a second phase, as demand dictates.
For more information, visit www.jm.com.