The 1st China International Refractory Production and Application Conference, jointly organized by CISA, CNIA, ACRI and MC-CCPIT, will take place May 10-12 at White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou, China. As the world’s largest refractory producing, consuming and exporting country, China has been cited in many occasions as a success story in the development of its refractories industry. However, many inherent problems are present, such as irrational product mix and industrial structure, low level of technology and equipment, short supply of refractory raw materials, and lack of independent innovation. With the world economy slowly recovering while resource and environmental constraints become increasingly stringent, the refractories industry will face an arduous task of innovation.
The conference will bring together industry leaders and experts to elaborate on the following main topics:
- Development trends of the steel industry and its demand on refractories
- Development of the other refractories-using sectors (e.g., non-ferrous metals, cement, glass, etc.) and their refractories requirements
- The 12th Five Year Plan of the Chinese refractories industry
- Refractories production and application technology advancement
- The world refractories market and international trade
The event is geared toward refractories producers, users, traders, logistics service providers, refractory technology and equipment suppliers.
For more information, call (86) 10-85117978 or visit www.mc-ccpit.com/ref2011/en/index.asp