- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“The successful sale of our global talc business would deliver good value to our shareholders and remains aligned with our strategic focus on large scale assets,” said Guy Elliott, CFO of Rio Tinto. “As a leading supplier of industrial minerals, Imerys is well-positioned to enable the ongoing success of the talc business.”
The talc business has about 1000 employees at 24 locations in Europe, North America, Australia and Asia. Completion of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including applicable regulatory approvals.
For more information, visit www.riotinto.com or www.Imerys.com.