- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“Our 2010 financial performance was strong,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “Owens Corning’s portfolio of market-leading businesses delivered robust profitability despite markets that continued to perform well below their potential.
“Improving global demand fueled impressive operating leverage in Composites,” he said. “In Building Materials, our Roofing business delivered 22% operating margins despite enduring a weak market. Looking forward to 2011, we expect improving demand in all of our major end markets, and we are confident in our ability to deliver another year of adjusted earnings per share growth of more than 30%.”
For additional details, visit www.owenscorning.com.