- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
A new range of Epsilon 3 benchtop energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometers can reportedly deliver accurate, precise and reliable results. The Epsilon 3 and Epsilon 3 XL versions match and can sometimes surpass the analytical performance of larger, more powerful spectrometers, according to the company.
The new instruments can provide cost-effective and capable alternatives for a variety of applications and industries.
For additional details, visit www.panalytical.com/epsilon3.