- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Goodfellow recently announced the appointment of Lee Wygant as a materials specialist. Wygant assumes various technical responsibilities both for the company’s customers and suppliers.
Wygant has a degree in mechanical engineering technology from Penn State University and has extensive experience in materials selection and purchasing, as well as applied engineering. He most recently served as mechanical materials specialist for Laird Plastics. Wygant will also serve as technical liaison to Goodfellow’s suppliers, a role of increasing importance to the company and its customers.
For more information, visit www.goodfellowusa.com.