- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“With the preformed inserts, there is no bag to burn off, and it provides a solution for manufacturers implementing clean air technology to make more environmentally friendly cars,” said Peter Adriaansen, general manager of Acoustic and Thermal Solutions. Advantex glass is reportedly more energy efficient than traditional E-glass, resulting in less demand for fossil fuel and lower emissions.
“This is the first time we have integrated preform production in a glass reinforcements plant,” Adriaansen said. “We make the glass fiber, texturize it, produce the preform using a new proprietary process and deliver it to our customers.”
For additional details, visit www.ocvsilentex.com.