- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Kyocera Corp. recently released its consolidated financial results for the first nine months of its fiscal year ending March 31, 2012. Consolidated net sales for the period decreased 7.5% compared to the prior period, to ¥885,389 million (~ $11,351 million).
Profit from operations decreased 26.2% to ¥88,373 million (~ $1,133 million); income before income taxes fell 22.9% to ¥102,604 million ($1,315 million). The company reported that net income attributable to shareholders of Kyocera Corp. decreased 23.1%, to ¥72,110 million ($924 million).
For more information, visit http://global.kyocera.com.