- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Rio Tinto recently announced the appointment of John Varley to the position of senior independent director of the boards of Rio Tinto plc and Rio Tinto Ltd. He will succeed Andrew Gould, who will retire from the boards at the conclusion of the 2012 annual general meetings on May 10. Varley, who was appointed to the boards in September 2011, will continue in his role as chairman of the remuneration committee.
Jan du Plessis, chairman of the boards of Rio Tinto, becomes a member of the remuneration committee, effective immediately.
For more information, visit www.riotinto.com.