- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
West Penn Testing Group recently hired Oscar Lewis as director of Quality. “Oscar’s Level III credentials, 20 years of NDT experience and four years as a quality engineer for a medical device OEM make him ideally qualified to provide top-notch service to our medical industry customers,” said James C. DeChellis, president and COO.
Lewis regularly audited West Penn’s testing capabilities in his previous job with a joint replacement implant manufacturer. “It is essential for implant makers to have complete confidence in the quality of the materials they use,” he said. “West Penn provides the quality assurances that reduce risks for manufacturers.”
For more information, visit www.westpenntesting.com.