- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The program director of the Conference on Glass Problems invites engineers, scientists, educators, students, and entrepreneurs working on various aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at the conference, which will take place October 1-3 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Topics of interest include glass melting; refractories; process control and modeling; safety and emission; raw materials, batching, and recycling; and new topics relevant to the glass industry.
Presenters must to submit a paper for publication of proceedings of the conference. Abstracts of 150 words are due by April 2; manuscripts are due September 1.
For more information, phone (607) 871-2789 or visit www.gmic.org.