- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Owens Corning recently reported consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion for the 12 months ended December 31, 2011, a 7% increase from net sales of $5 billion in 2010. Full-year adjusted earnings were $276 million, vs. $199 million in 2010. Net earnings were $276 million compared with net earnings of $933 million in 2010.
Fourth quarter 2011 adjusted earnings were $48 million, vs. $29 million one year ago. Net earnings in the fourth quarter of 2011 totaled $50 million, compared with a net loss of $110 million in 2010.
“Owens Corning delivered another outstanding year in 2011,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “We achieved growth in revenue and EBIT in all of our businesses amid challenging market conditions. These results reflect excellent execution by our portfolio of market-leading businesses.”
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com.