- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Freeman Technology recently announced it has established a new subsidiary, Freeman Technology Inc., in New Jersey. The new organization is expected to take on responsibility for sales, service and applications support for users of its FT4 powder rheometer in the U.S., and will work with prospective customers across all industrial markets.
Concurrently, Mike Delancy has been appointed national sales specialist. He previously worked for a leading fluids rheology instrumentation company and has more than 25 years’ experience in rheology and thermal analysis instrumentation, supporting customers in pharmaceuticals, polymers, food, consumer products, and biotechnology markets.
For more information, visit www.freemantech.co.uk.