- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The total market for building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) glass will reach $6.4 billion in revenues in 2016, compared to $1.5 billion in 2012, according to “BIPV Glass Markets 2012,” a new report from NanoMarkets.
The report analyzes the opportunities for BIPV glass products using c-Si, thin-film and OPV/DSC materials, and provides eight-year forecasts in terms of MW and square footage shipped, as well as forecasts of revenue generated. The report also discusses the product evolution of BIPV glass and a forecast of each product type.
For more information, visit http://nanomarkets.net/market_reports/report/bipv_glass_markets_2012.