- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Thermal Technology recently announced the opening of its Service and Technology Center in Dalian, China. The new facility will house technicians, a parts inventory and a technical laboratory.
The expansion is designed to support Thermal Technology’s growing market share in crystal growth equipment throughout Asia. The 60,000+ sq ft building is owned by Thermal Technology’s business partner, Inteco of Austria, which also operates from this location.
“By expanding our global footprint in aftermarket sales and service, our customers will gain faster access to parts and technical support,” said Matt Mede, president and CEO of Thermal Technology. “China continues to be a growing market for our crystal growth tools.”
For more information, visit www.thermaltechnology.com.