- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced that it has converted Hokkaido Soda Co. Ltd. into a subsidiary with an investment stake of 51%. This decision is reportedly part of the company’s efforts toward reorganizing its domestic Chlor-Alkali business following the signing of a basic agreement with other stakeholders to withdraw its capital investment from Kashima Chlorine & Alkali Co. Ltd.
The AGC Group reports it will strive to strengthen its competitiveness by running the domestic Chlor-Alkali business with the existing Chiba plant and Kashima plant operating in an integrated manner with Hokkaido Soda.
For more information, visit www.agc-group.com/en