- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceradyne Inc. recently announced it has received a $6.3 million ceramic armor order for various components on the Apache helicopter. Shipments are expected to start in the third quarter of 2012 and will be completed in early 2013.
“We have been supplying ceramic armor for the Apache helicopter for over 25 years,” said David Reed, vice president and president of North American Operations. “We are pleased that our customer continues to select Ceradyne for this relatively large spares order.”
For more information, visit www.ceradyne.com.