- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Designed for the management of up to 16 gravimetric screw feeders, weigh feeders, and mass flow meters, the new DISOCONT® MASTER Touch Group Controller can be used for processes when multiple feeders must be controlled or monitored from a single workplace, at a specific ratio as part of an overall group setpoint, and when a group of feeders are controlled by a master gravimetric feeder.
The controller reportedly offers easy touch-screen operation; recipe management; displaying, analyzing, and acknowledging events; resetting the totalizing counter; measurement value selection; and interlocking feeders in a group. Fieldbus, language translation and batch reporting are available options.
For more information, visit www.accuratefeeders.com.