- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company recently introduced three new instruments at Pittcon 2012, which took place March 12-15 in Orlando, Fla. The new WAVE series is a patent-pending first in electronic means of measuring pore size and porosity. The tabletop units reportedly offer rapid testing of porous materials without the encumbrances of gases, vacuum systems, liquefied gases, mercury, etc., that are normally associated with pore size measurements.
The new iSorb instruments reportedly complement the company’s existing line of gas sorption analyzers.
For more information, visit www.quantachrome.com.