- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
ANH Refractories recently announced it has secured a new deal to supply products to the Middle East petrochemical market. The American-owned UK-based firm manufactures materials at its Bromborough, England, plant used in linings for high-temperature furnaces, kilns and incinerators.
The deal was signed through ANH’s long-term licensed partner Binzagr Factory for Insulation Materials (BFIM), based in Saudi Arabia. As part of the agreement, major contracts have been secured with customers including petrochemical giant Sabic. All refractory materials required by BFIM will be imported from the Wirral plant.
For more information, visit www.anhlimited.co.uk.