- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Keith J. Strope, president and CEO of TricorBraun, recently announced the appointment of Charles J. Pfister to the position of chief financial officer.
Pfister will be responsible for the company’s finance, corporate administration and human resource groups. He will be based in the company’s St. Louis, Mo., headquarters. He previously worked as senior vice president of finance for Kohl’s Corp., where he was responsible for financial planning and analysis, as well as the company’s treasury, tax, and investor relations departments.
For more information, visit www.tricorbraun.com.