- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Keith J. Strope, president and CEO of TricorBraun, recently announced the appointment of Charles J. Pfister to the position of chief financial officer.
Pfister will be responsible for the company’s finance, corporate administration and human resource groups. He will be based in the company’s St. Louis, Mo., headquarters. He previously worked as senior vice president of finance for Kohl’s Corp., where he was responsible for financial planning and analysis, as well as the company’s treasury, tax, and investor relations departments.
For more information, visit www.tricorbraun.com.