- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ferro Corp. recently announced the appointment of Jeffrey L. Rutherford as vice president and CFO. He will report to James F. Kirsch, chairman, president and CEO.
Rutherford will be responsible for Ferro’s financial operations, including accounting, treasury, tax, budgeting, investor relations, corporate development, and internal audit. He will begin his new role on April 2.
He was most recently vice president and CFO at Park-Ohio Holdings Corp., a publicly held provider of international supply chain logistics services and a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered products. Prior to this role, Rutherford served as senior vice president and CFO at UAP Holding Corp., parent of United Agri Products, a distributor of agricultural inputs in North America.
For more information, visit www.ferro.com.