- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The TG 209 F1 Libra thermobalance reportedly allows for analyses to be carried out even faster and more accurately than ever, across an extended temperature range. Baseline determinations are not necessary with the instrument prior to a measurement. The TG 209 F1 Libra’s BeFlat function can automatically compensate for any external factors influencing the measurement, which can cut work hours by up to 50%.
The TG 209 F1 Libra is reportedly suited for polymer analysis. The calculated DTA signal, c-DTA, can yield valuable information on phase transitions, which allows for an unknown sample to be identified and characterized more easily and precisely.
For more information, visit www.netzsch-thermal-analysis.com.