- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
NSG Group recently announced that its Board of Directors has approved several executive personnel changes. Keiji Yoshikawa has been appointed representative executive officer, president and CEO. He succeeds Craig Naylor, who has retired from these positions.
Clemens Miller has been named representative executive officer and COO, and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all of the group’s operations. Miller will remain head of the Architectural Glass and Specialty Glass strategic business units until further notice.
Mark Lyons has been appointed representative executive officer; he will continue to perform the role of CFO.
For more information, visit www.nsg.com.