- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company, a Johnson Matthey company, has launched digital versions of its catalogs and brochures. The digital versions are electronic replicas of the print catalogs and brochures, featuring page-by-page technology with a table of contents and a search function. The new format reportedly provides an environmentally friendly alternative for users who no longer wish to receive printed literature.
The interactive catalogs and brochures can be printed, emailed or saved as a PDF, enabling users to find and share the information they need. The literature has also been designed using HTML5 technology and aisre optimized for display on desktop browsers, tablet PCs and iPads.
For additional information, visit www.alfa.com/en/gl110ah.pgm.