- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Ferro Corp. recently announced that its shareholders elected Peter T. Kong to the board of directors, with a term ending in 2015. Kong is president of the Global Components business segment of Arrow Electronics Inc. He previously served as president, Asia-Pacific Operations, for Lear Corp.
Ferro’s shareholders also re-elected Jennie S. Hwang, Ph.D., and James F. Kirsch to the board of directors. William J. Sharp, a director since 1998, retired from the board on April 27, consistent with the company’s Corporate Governance Principles.
For additional information, visit www.ferro.com.