- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
CoorsTek recently announced its purchase of ANCeram GmbH & Co. KG of Bindlach, Germany. Known primarily for its specialty aluminum nitrides, ANCeram manufactures ceramic substrates, insulators, and structural components for the aerospace, laser, railway, marine, and automotive industries.
“We are very excited to become part of the esteemed CoorsTek whole,” said Dieter Brunner, Ph.D., ANCeram. We look forward to broadening our customer base and drawing from a nearly infinite range of materials to solve customer challenges.”
“With this acquisition, CoorsTek significantly expands our aluminum nitride capabilities and adds a third Germany facility, continuing our growth of products, materials, and service,” said Mark Chenoweth, CEO of CoorsTek.