- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The new DMQX™ horizontal bead milling system features an enhanced disc/rod design that can significantly improve grinding efficiency. The new design reportedly increases milling effectiveness, resulting in shorter milling times and lower shaft speeds. The result is less wear on seal faces and other wear parts, which in turn results in cost savings.
The mill’s design reportedly allows for a fast and efficient solution for producing materials in the single micron and even nanometer range, all with circulation grinding.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.