- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
RHI AG recently announced its CEO Franz Struzl has signed a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with representatives of the Republic of Serbia and the City of Kraljevo regarding an acquisition of the assets of Magnohrom d.o.o. The assets include magnesite mines with production capacities requiring approximately 400 people for their operations.
RHI reportedly expects the sale process to be initiated by the Serbian government by mid-year. The company is considering investing up to €60 million (~ $76 million) for the project within the next five years.
For additional information, visit www.rhi-ag.com.