- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
RHI Group recently reported that its first quarter revenue 2012 increased to €436.9 million (~ $558 million), up 5.6% compared to the same period last year. Despite negative foreign currency effects, the operating result for the first quarter increased by 15.1% to €33.6 million (~ $42.9 million) compared with the 2011 first quarter.
The Raw Materials Division generated revenues of €60.2 million (~ $76.9 million) in the first quarter of 2012, vs. €50.6 million (~ $64.6 million) in the same period of the previous year. The main reason for the increase were reportedly the significantly higher external revenues related to the acquisition of Premier Periclase Ltd.
For additional information, visit www.rhi-ag.com.