- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company announced that it introduced a new family of rear silver conductor pastes at SNEC 2012 PV Power Expo in Shanghai, China. The new products reportedly offer up to 70% savings in silver compared to current pastes yielding a 10-micron fired busbar thickness.
The new pastes reportedly offer savings to cell manufacturers via reduced precious metal content and reduced paste laydown. The products have pure silver metallurgy and can enable fast printing at speeds of more than 200 mm per second. They are reportedly compatible with the company’s back surface aluminum pastes and can be co-fired in a wide processing window. PS 213X series silver pastes are RoHS- and REACH-compliant and are free of lead, cadmium, and phthalates.
For additional information, visit www.ferro.com.