- THE MAGAZINE
Ross recently announced the completion of an order totaling 51 high-speed dispersers for installation at two facilities of a multinational coatings manufacturer. Each plant produces a range of products, including decorative and industrial paints, as well as automotive and high-performance specialty coatings.
The high-speed dispersers included in the order are suitable for different size batches up to 75 gal and are equipped with 2-7.5 HP motors. All are floor-mounted mixers supplied with the following features:
- Disc-type saw-tooth blade
- Stainless steel 304 wetted parts
- Foot-mounted flame-proof motor
- Hydraulic lift power pack
- Speed control through a pulley and V-belt system
- Flame-proof limit switches prevent operation of the mixer while in the raised position
- Clamping device secures mix vessel during mixing
For additional information, visit www.mixers.com.