- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Cookson Group Plc recently released an Interim Management Statement regarding current trading, financial position, recent developments and outlook. Trading for the first four months was reportedly in line with internal expectations. Despite previously announced losses in the Fused Silica business, the company’s trading profit was slightly ahead of the equivalent period last year; management’s expectations for the company’s full year performance in 2012 remain unchanged.
Both the Engineered Ceramics and Performance Materials divisions are reportedly well-positioned to deliver additional performance improvement based on their global market coverage, strong presence in higher growth developing markets, leading technologies, strong new product pipelines, high technical service element, and value selling competence.
For additional information, visit www.cooksongroup.co.uk.