- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has redesigned its 1-SD laboratory grinding mill to include an integrated system comprised of a feeder, hopper and attritor mill mounted together on a single portable stand for continuous dry grinding. The 1-SD is configured for metal-free grinding with a ceramic-lined tank and tungsten carbide-sleeved arms and a tungsten carbide-faced grid. The cover uses a brush seal for dry grinding dust control.
“This completely integrated system provides a one-stop solution for the customer and ensures that all components (mill, feeder, hopper) will work together to provide the most efficient and effective size reduction,” said Arno Szegvari, president.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.