- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The LCMS-8040 is a new triple quadrupole mass spectrometer that combines improved ion optics and collision cell technology with proprietary ultra-fast technologies. This can significantly expand the application range and ensure high-sensitivity, high-throughput analysis at lower levels of detection.
The newly improved ion optics (UF-LensTM) integrate two multi-pole RF ion guides, and UFsweeper™ II collision cell technology to provide higher multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) sensitivity. A five-fold increase in sensitivity (reserpine, S/N ratio) has reportedly been achieved by improving ion focusing and minimizing ion losses between multi-pole lenses. These improvements can also yield higher sensitivity for scan mode measurements, expanding the potential range of LC/MS/MS applications.
For additional information, visit www.ssi.shimadzu.com.