- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
TricorBraun recently announced it has named G. Douglas Bolen to the position of chief information officer.
“Doug will be responsible for overseeing and broadening technology’s role in TricorBraun’s strategic plan,” said Keith J. Strope, president and CEO. “As the company prepares to cross the $1 billion sales threshold, we shall continue to expand our commitment to the use of information technology as a tool to continue to provide exceptional service to our customers and distinguish our company from others in our industry.”
Bolen joined TricorBraun as the firm’s vice president of technology in 2009. He previously served as director of business applications for Smurfit-Stone Container Corp.
For additional information, visit www.tricorbraun.com.