- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
PPG Industries’ fiber glass business recently announced it is implementing a 5% price increase, as allowed by contract, across all products in the Americas and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
“Costs for raw materials, petroleum-based binder ingredients, precious metals and transportation have continued to rise beyond what we can absorb,” said Kevin McDonald, general manager for fiber glass. “This price increase is necessary, not only to offset the impact of these rising costs and other inflation factors, but also to make investments to ensure we have ample capacity to continue meeting customer demand.”
PPG’s price increase will affect all fiber glass products, including chopped fibers, direct and multi-end rovings, mats, and specialty yarns.
For additional information, visit www.ppgfiberglass.com.