- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The NSG Group Inc. recently announced that the Chinese central government in Jilin province and its capital Changchun have published a new energy-saving standard for residential buildings that includes certified online low-e glass and suggests Pilkington Energy Advantage™ as the preferred product. The recommendation goes along with an energy-saving standard for a new commercial building set in 2009.
The coating properties of Pilkington Energy Advantage reportedly enable the warmth from the low winter sun to pass through the glass and help heat the building.
For additional information, visit www.nsg.com.