- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Owens Corning recently announced it has elected Suzanne P. Nimocks to its Board of Directors, effective September 12. Nimocks is a retired director of McKinsey & Co., a global management consulting firm.
“We are delighted to welcome Suzanne to our Board of Directors,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “Suzanne is knowledgeable in energy and basic materials industries with a very global orientation. Her experiences and perspectives will be valuable to our company.”
For additional information, visit www.owenscorning.com.