- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A new brochure discusses this company’s precision-engineered brazing fixtures, which can be used for high-temperature alumina ceramic applications. Products commonly produced using this company’s braze fixtures include X-ray components, medical components, heat-treating components, fluid dispensing valves and electrical insulators.
The brochure outlines the features and benefits of custom-machined alumina braze fixtures, which can be used to isolate and insulate metal components during high-temperature brazing. In addition to product information, the brochure contains information on MTC Wesgo Duramic’s engineering resources, which include application engineering, technical support and design assistance for custom manufacturing.
For additional information, visit www.morgantechnicalceramics.com.