- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Two new multilayer ceramic capacitor (MLCC) series are now available that contain metal terminals. The KCM line is automotive grade, meeting AEC-Q200 requirements; the KRM series is designed for commercial use. Both offer high capacitance values (4.7-47 uF) and a terminal design that can provide high reliability for thermal and mechanical stress while reducing acoustic noise. This allows each to be used in DC-DC converter noise suppression circuits in automotive and commercial environments.
The KCM and KRM series are available either in a single- or double-chip package. High capacitance can reportedly be achieved with the double chip package by stacking two MLCCs together. In addition, both offer a rated voltage range of DC 25 ~ 100 V.
For additional information, visit www.murataamericas.com.